The 18-hole “Triple Creek” course at the Triple Creek Golf Club facility in Nunda, features 6,145 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70 . The course rating is 69.9 and it has a slope rating of 126. Designed by Freeman Barber & Scott Marsh, the Triple Creek golf course opened in 1966. Dave Coller manages the course as the PGA Director of Golf.
8793 St. Hwy 408Nunda, NY 14517
March 2015 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sutherland surges late, leads on Champions March 28, 2015Kevin Sutherland birdied three of the final seven holes Saturday for a 5-under 67 and the second-round lead in the Champions Tour's Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic. […]Associated Press
- Mirim Lee takes Kia lead as Pressel falters March 28, 2015Mirim Lee took the Kia Classic lead Saturday, while top-ranked Lydia Ko easily increased her LPGA Tour under-par streak to 27 rounds but dropped two late strokes and ended up four shots behind. […]Associated Press
- Jimmy Walker leads hometown Texas Open March 28, 2015Jimmy Walker opened a four-stroke lead over fellow Texan Jordan Spieth, shooting a 3-under 69 on Saturday in his hometown Texas Open. […]Associated Press
- Trio atop leaderboard at Trophee Hassan II March 28, 2015Romain Wattel of France produced a late charge Saturday to share the lead with Scottish pair Richie Ramsay and Andrew McArthur on 7-under par heading into the final round of the Trophee Hassan II. […]Associated Press
- Sutherland surges late, leads on Champions March 28, 2015