The 18-hole “Triple Creek” course at the Triple Creek Golf Club facility in Nunda, features 6,145 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70 . The course rating is 69.9 and it has a slope rating of 126. Designed by Freeman Barber & Scott Marsh, the Triple Creek golf course opened in 1966. Dave Coller manages the course as the PGA Director of Golf.
8793 St. Hwy 408Nunda, NY 14517
October 2014 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Kang wins 2nd car in 8 days with another ace October 31, 2014Danielle Kang made her second hole-in-one in eight days Friday, acing the 158-yard 17th hole with a 7-iron in the second round of the LPGA Taiwan Championship. […]Associated Press
- Park pulls away with 3-shot lead at LPGA Taiwan October 31, 2014Inbee Park shot a 10-under 62 on Friday at Miramar to take a three-stroke lead in the LPGA Taiwan Championship, her first event since regaining the No. 1 spot in the world Monday. […]Associated Press
- Colsaerts takes 1-shot lead over Levy at BMW October 31, 2014Nicolas Colsaerts of Belgium is among the longest hitters in golf. When he's hitting it straight, it can be a dangerous combination. […]Associated Press
- American Hurley into lead at CIMB Classic October 31, 2014Billy Hurley III made six birdies on his front nine en route to a 5-under 67 Friday that gave him a two-shot lead after the second round of the CIMB Classic. […]Associated Press
- Kang wins 2nd car in 8 days with another ace October 31, 2014