The 18-hole “Triple Creek” course at the Triple Creek Golf Club facility in Nunda, features 6,145 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70 . The course rating is 69.9 and it has a slope rating of 126. Designed by Freeman Barber & Scott Marsh, the Triple Creek golf course opened in 1966. Dave Coller manages the course as the PGA Director of Golf.
8793 St. Hwy 408Nunda, NY 14517
November 2014 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Evans: Sifford takes spot among golf's greats November 25, 2014Charlie Sifford took his rightful place among the greats from his era after being just the third golfer ever to be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in a White House ceremony, ESPN.com's Farrell Evans writes. […]Farrell Evans
- Armour III tops Janzen in playoff, wins Callaway November 23, 2014Tommy Armour III made a 4-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole for a one-shot victory over Lee Janzen at the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational. […]Associated Press
- Ko gets record haul by winning LPGA finale November 23, 2014New Zealand teenager Lydia Ko ended a big year on the LPGA Tour with the largest payoff in women's golf. […]Associated Press
- Lewis sweeps three biggest LPGA awards November 23, 2014Stacy Lewis is the first American in 21 years to sweep the three biggest awards on the LPGA Tour. […]Associated Press
- Evans: Sifford takes spot among golf's greats November 25, 2014